We are presently aiming to support research efforts by making available limited astrological research grants. The research may be of any type - historical, statistical or descriptive. This offer is open to all NCGR members in the New York City metropolitan area. Grants may be applied for research in any stage of development - as "seed money" or research in its final phase of production.
The grant proposal should be typewritten and double spaced (5 pages maximum). The proposal should cover the following areas:
1. General topic of research
3. Project design & methodology
4. Prior research of the topic and area
5. The contribution to the astrological knowledge
6. Appropriate background information of the researcher(s)
7. Current or proposed budget
Upon submission, the proposal will be reviewed by the Research Committee of the New York City Chapter. Additional information may be requested. The chapter assumes no responsibility for costs incurred in the submission of the proposal.
Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance will be by letter. Direct any proposals or inquiries to:
33-27 201st Street
Bayside, NY 11361